Just some random-ness for Wednesday.
* Did you ever wonder why we are satisfied going out to eat with a main course, a side or two and maybe a dessert, but when we cook for friends or family we find it necessary to make 1-2 main dishes, half a dozen sides and at least one dessert?
* Why is it that 65 degrees feels pleasant outside, chilly inside and unbearable in the water?
* What was the homeless man seeking? We tried to give him food and he rejected it.
* Why does it make me sad to be labeled healthy and hearty instead of skinny? Is it possible to be skinny and strong at the same time?
* When you are able to talk to your friends about very personal and potentially yucky health things does it make you close or does it make you old?
And this is not a question, but too sweet not to share. My little girl said the other day…
“If I had 2 hearts I could love Jesus twice as much”
Also when talking of potential birthday plans (which is FAR away) she said, “I love doing fun girly things.”