So I failed and ate bread today, which led me to crave more sugar, which led me to an utter failure in my calories intake and being sugar free. I found out some interesting things though…
1. I am not throwing in the towel BUT I am not starting my 30 days over either. Today can go away and tomorrow will once again be day 9.
2. My weigh in day was supposed to be Monday, but I did it today…before cheating…and…no change. I was pretty bummed, but actually not too surprised since my clothes haven’t changed in how they fit. By Day 34 I was hoping to be almost done with this weight loss and I am still at the same weight as when I started.
3. Eating no added or unnatural sugars and living on lots of fruits, veggies and nuts must have shrunk my stomach a bit, because it was not ready for the sugar gorging that took place. My stomach also doesn’t feel so well right now, so maybe that will help me to get immediately back on track tomorrow.
4. My body fat percentage is happily set in the athletic category and has gone down a touch, so despite my weight staying the same, my body fat is going down.
5. I can not eat just one of anything I have been denying my body…hence the downfall.
That’s all for today…am workout was 4 miles on elliptical and pm workout was weight training.