I began the Insanity workout program! I have not done the diet plan with it yet…still contemplating. It isn’t much different than what I try to do…try being the operative word…except for the shakes. I enjoy it so far. Some of it is a love/hate relationship. I do not think I will go through the whole thing again, but may purchase a few of the dvds to have onhand as alternate workouts. (I am currently borrowing them from a friend).
My synopsis on the program…
* it makes me sweat a lot
* some of them keep me short of breath
* I hate switch kicks!
* it is a good cardio workout
* I am not seeing the results I thought I would by now
* it is not as insane as I feared…which is good!
* it is good cardio, but I think I need to add to my day’s routine to get the results I am looking for
Will keep you posted if more insane revelations arise. 🙂