Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
I am generally the stereotypical mom/teacher whose immune system is strong and doesn’t have time to be sick. 😉 Well, some crud came and hit the whole family hard this week. During the worst day for all of us, I was scheduled to take dinner to a friend, which I loved doing (no complaints). But after teaching sick kiddos all day, cooking their dinner, and delivering it, I was spent and so were they. Again, not complaining, this is just leading up to my mommy failure. It was just about six on our way home and I was debating dinner for us. My mind, nose and head were clogged and so we pulled into the grocery store where I proceeded to buy packaged sodium. For those of you who know me, this is not my style, but sometimes something has to give. And I felt extremely guilty laying down the made for kid tv dinners, as well as donuts for the next morning. But, such is life. And the kids love donuts!!! 🙂
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
Lori was so sweet to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award! It was a surprise to me and made me smile. You should check out her blog at http://lorischulz.wordpress.com/. She has a variety of nice topics to read about.
In accepting this award, there are a few rules to follow:
Rules (One Lovely Blog Award):
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Things About Me
1. I generally try not to reveal too much personal information on my blog, because I am a little paranoid about personal information on the internet.
2. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and pray that people stop turning away from Him.
3. I am a stay at home mom who homeschools and wouldn’t trade it!
4. I enjoy baking and decorating or creating interesting desserts!
5. I also enjoy photography, especially taking pictures of scenery and my kids. Sometimes I wish I could be a baker and photographer. 😉
6. I am blessed to have an amazing family…immediate and extended!
7. I am constantly researching new fitness trends and diets…trying to get certified as a personal trainer as well.
Here are my 15 nominations:
Thanks again Lori! I would nominate you, too, but wasn’t sure if that was against the rules…haha!
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.