Lori was so sweet to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award! It was a surprise to me and made me smile. You should check out her blog at http://lorischulz.wordpress.com/. She has a variety of nice topics to read about.
In accepting this award, there are a few rules to follow:
Rules (One Lovely Blog Award):
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Things About Me
1. I generally try not to reveal too much personal information on my blog, because I am a little paranoid about personal information on the internet.
2. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and pray that people stop turning away from Him.
3. I am a stay at home mom who homeschools and wouldn’t trade it!
4. I enjoy baking and decorating or creating interesting desserts!
5. I also enjoy photography, especially taking pictures of scenery and my kids. Sometimes I wish I could be a baker and photographer. 😉
6. I am blessed to have an amazing family…immediate and extended!
7. I am constantly researching new fitness trends and diets…trying to get certified as a personal trainer as well.
Here are my 15 nominations:
Thanks again Lori! I would nominate you, too, but wasn’t sure if that was against the rules…haha!