SO SO SO SO GOOD! Especially with cheddar cheese on top and a side of tortilla chips. 🙂
SLOW COOKER VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN PUMPKIN CHILI
- 3 15-ounce cans black beans, drained
- 2 14.5-ounce cans plain diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 cups diced yellow onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Assorted toppings of your choice like shredded cheddar or jack cheese, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, or our favorite topping for this chili, Tapatio sauce
- Add all ingredients to a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Stir.
- Cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
- Serve with assorted toppings.