Life has been a bit of a whirlwind since school has started, but here are a few things that have been happening:
* My husband and I are in a bible study with some of our friends, Sacred Marriage, and it is so refreshing to be in a room filled with people who are married and want to be married. 🙂
* Without babysitting 2 little ones, and now being in a routine with school, I have a lot more time to just be with the kids uninterrupted.
* In the craziness of work, higher education, school and kid schedules, date nights are wonderful! 🙂
* I began reading “Undaunted, The Josh McDowell Story” and while it is a difficult read so far, I have high hopes of it being a great book!
* I am looking forward to going to see “Unbroken” after Christmas. If you have not read it yet…read it!!!!
* Minnie Driver may be the best actress ever…I am watching “Return to Zero” as I type and it is incredibly well made. For those of you who don’t know about the movie, it is about a couple whose baby was stillborn. It is based on a true story. I haven’t seen this issue portrayed since ER did an episode on it. They depicted it very well, also. Amazingly, in the ER episode “Midnight” the situation was almost identical to mine…even down to the baby’s name.
* My kids ran their first mud race and it was awesome!!!!
That’s all the updates for now!
Enjoy the weekend!