I have been MIA and apologize! I will catch up on verses. Weekly updates are hard. I am trying to diagnose my food stuff before I have to purchase a new wardrobe…still hoping to get to my goal before too long…but right now it is hard to think about moving the scale down when it is going up. Going to the doctor this week so hopefully I will get some diagnosis soon. I know apples and some wheat, but not all, throw me off. I do not know how that connects except maybe for this oral allergy thing. We will see. So no scale for me while my clothes are tight. Will get back to the scale when they start fitting normally again. 😉 Right now health is first right?
I did not weigh myself this week or do my measurements. I still fit in my clothes…even my smaller size ones, but they are a little more snug. I have had quite a few food reactions and have ballooned up and down. Feeling yucky does not inspire me to check the scale and feel yuckier.
I was doing elimination diet and then my doctor wisely advised me to just do gluten free, BUT ALAS I still reacted and I think I may have a corn issue…which includes corn starch and corn syrup. So, I am now back to elimination diet, because the possibilities could be corn, gluten or nuts. We will see.
Hoping that I can get it figured out and start posting my stats again soon. I know they can’t be horrible, but I know they aren’t great, and I know I feel like they are horrible because of the crazy food reactions.
Any corn or gluten wisdoms are much wanted and would be greatly appreciated!
So I am pretty sure that gluten presents a problem to my body. But I am still in the stage of determining to what extent. I did get a celiac test a year or 2 ago and was cleared. So…for all of you who suffer from gluten issues, please lend your advice. The internet offers a lot of information and a lot of contradictory information. I will be making an appointment with my dr, but in the meantime…help…please. 🙂
* Differences in wheat allergies, gluten intolerance, gluten sensitivity, etc?
* lunchmeat ok or no?
* greek yogurt ok or no?
* should I assume everything is not safe if it doesn’t specify that it is gluten free?
* do itchy ears, throat, eyes etc line up with internal belly issues?…I seem to have both…
* is it possibly I have nothing wrong with me per se…it is just that gluten is not healthy for anyone and I am noticing it more since I have avoided it for some time?
* is there a non-fancy, very basic, mostly whole food diet plan I can follow day to day for awhile…?
Any advice is appreciated,