I was happily surprised when this plan I am following allowed store bought items like yogurt, cottage cheese and regular cheese. However, my body is not responding well. I know I react to the dyes in foods, but apparently there is something else. I am swelling up and itchy again. Part of me wonders if it is dairy, as I avoided it for awhile, but I have never had dairy issues in the past. So, again, back to the drawing board. I am going back to all natural and just wrote up my own plan. Hoping I can stick to it. The only unnatural food I am allowing is my whey protein. Will keep you posted! 🙂
So I am pretty sure that gluten presents a problem to my body. But I am still in the stage of determining to what extent. I did get a celiac test a year or 2 ago and was cleared. So…for all of you who suffer from gluten issues, please lend your advice. The internet offers a lot of information and a lot of contradictory information. I will be making an appointment with my dr, but in the meantime…help…please. 🙂
* Differences in wheat allergies, gluten intolerance, gluten sensitivity, etc?
* lunchmeat ok or no?
* greek yogurt ok or no?
* should I assume everything is not safe if it doesn’t specify that it is gluten free?
* do itchy ears, throat, eyes etc line up with internal belly issues?…I seem to have both…
* is it possibly I have nothing wrong with me per se…it is just that gluten is not healthy for anyone and I am noticing it more since I have avoided it for some time?
* is there a non-fancy, very basic, mostly whole food diet plan I can follow day to day for awhile…?
Any advice is appreciated,
* If you eat a sweet potato with a little bit of greek yogurt it almost tastes like baked potato with sour cream.
* Cottage cheese and flaxseed are supposed to be quite healthy…I tried it today and it made a pretty good snack.
* OUCH! After being at the beach and working my arms more than my legs…wow…my legs are killing me from the leg routine yesterday.